1. Personal Data Personal data is only stored with ~sedna with a login as user, buyer or licensee and a registration of entries based on it. We do this with the permission that you have given us during registration or registration.
2. Registration To register with ~sedna, we only need your e-mail address in addition to a user name and password. It is required for verification of identity and is also used only for occasional emails regarding user proficiency. In addition, at your request, further non-public use of your e-mail address for the delivery of contact forms, e-mail agents or newsletters is possible. At your express request, e-mail addresses can also be published, for example in the context of profile and entries (see below). A transfer of the e-mail address will never take place otherwise. If you register or order with ~sedna, we will save your data, which is necessary for the fullfilment of the contracts, including payment details, until you delete your access/account permanently. We will also save your voluntarily provided data during your use of ~sedna, insofar you do not delete it yourself first. We will also save your voluntarily provided data during your use of ~sedna, insofar you do not ask us to amend or delete. To prevent unauthorized third party access to your personal data, especially payment details, the ordering process is encrypted with (“HTTPS”).
3. Use of our Webshop If you want to order from our web shop on ~sedna, it is necessary to provide your personal data, which we need to process your order, for the conclusion of the contract. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this purpose, we are allowed to pass on your payment data to our payment service provider; the legal basis is article 6(1) (f) DSGVO. You can set up a customer account voluntarily through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under „my account“, the data you provide will be saved revocably. You can ask us at any time to amend or delete all other data, including your user account. The legal basis is article 6(1) (f) DSGVO. We may also process your provided data to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information. Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years, we will limit the processing, meaning your details will be only used to comply with legal obligations.
4. Newsletter Delivery It is possible for you to sign up for a newsletter on our website. Such personal data will be transmitted to those responsible for the processing, which you entered when you registered for the newsletter or were sent to us by you. ~sedna regularly informs its newsletter subscribers about their products or offers. You can only receive our newsletter if you have a valid e-mail address and have registered to receive the newsletter; a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you (double-opt-in) to verify that the owner of the e-mail address has authorized us to receive our newsletter. As part of your registration for our newsletter, we also store the IP address of the computer system used by the service provider as well as the date and time of your registration. This is necessary to understand any misuse of your e-mail address later. The data collected during registration and use will be used exclusively for sending our newsletter. You can cancel the subscription to our newsletter at any time. Your consent to the storage of personal data that you have given when ordering our newsletter can be revoked at any time. This can either be done using the link that is sent to you in each of our newsletters or by note of cancellation in any other way sent to the person responsible for our newsletter.
6. Metadata Beyond the information you provide yourself for these purposes, we record the dates of publication processing and the IP addresses of the existing Internet connections. We require this data for the traceability of any misuse and to serve our legitimate interest in operational safety. Of course, they will be deleted as soon as you delete the related records or the user agreement has been terminated or your registration has been deleted.
7. Encoding Website All content that you read or enter in ~sedna will be encrypted (“HTTPS”). This also applies to the page addresses (URLs) and other information about your retrievals. You can recognize an encrypted connection by an internet address beginning with “https: //” and usually also by a lock symbol in or at the address field of your browser. HTTPS prevents third parties from tracking or retrieving your call ups of ~sedna and – if your browser fails to be alerted – ensures that you are really connected to ~sedna when a page address starts with https://sedna.de. Communication The delivery of e-mails triggered by us is encrypted, as long as the communication partner supports the relevant standard (“TLS via SMTP”), which is usually the case today. However, ~sedna has no influence on the security standards used in the further course of such e-mails – especially when retrieving them.
8. Information on your Device ~sedna processes information on your device, computer or mobile device you use when you use it. This means short, textual information snippets collected or processed not on our servers, but on the part of the user, for example through cookies or your local browser memory. With them, our application can remember certain information about the retrieval of individual pages. Purpose Information on the device is used by ~sedna for authentication, to increase user comfort and for anonymous statistical evaluations as a basis for optimization. In addition, third parties who advertise on ~sedna or conduct ad serving may use information on their device for their own purposes. Blocking and Deleting Information You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general, or often enable the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Also the deactivation of the browser memory is possible in some browsers, whereby we use alternatively the more widespread Cookies. When disabling information on your device, the functionality of ~sedna will of course be restricted accordingly.
9. Information for desired Services In order to provide the services you require – only if used appropriately – the following information may be processed on your device: Login information (username, real name, profile picture address and changing access keys) An identifier to assign your memo, for example with purchases. If you use the notepad in the logged-in state, it will be assigned to your user account so that it can also be called up on other devices when you log in to it. Non-personal information about entries made, if they could be helpful on later accessed pages. This information is deleted as soon as the respective initial states (e.g. logged-out, notepad blank, etc.) are reached.
10. Personalization To optimize content, personal and other information may be used to influence page content. In order to run ads on its pages, ~sedna sometimes uses third parties. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other sites to display matching ads. However, ~sedna does not pass on any data entered for this purpose. You can opt out of third-party personalization by enabling the activity tracking prevention feature in your browser’s privacy settings.
13. Logging Web server log files For technical analysis and monitoring, we log all calls to pages and other resources. Here we store basic technical information that your browser automatically sends to us, namely: • Date and time of call up • The IP address from which the call up was made (that of your Internet connection or a proxy in between) • Address (URL) of the upcalled resource • Address (URL) of the previous upcalled resource (“Referer”), if available • Browser type and version including operating system (“User Agent”) The IP address is recorded by us out of the legitimate interest to ensure the reliability and is hereby temporarily used for e. g. defense and analysis of attacks, vandalism or SPAM. It will be deleted or anonymized after 14 days at the latest. After that, like the other data, it cannot be assigned to specific persons. There is no merge of the log data with other data sources. E-Mail log files To ensure operational safety, the delivery attempts made by participating e-mail servers within the scope of ~sedna in connection with the e-mail addresses involved are logged. This also applies to e-mails based on contact forms that we create and deliver.
14. Your Rights Information, Correction and Deletion You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, including their origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing. This includes the ability to request your personal data stored by ~sedna in a machine-readable format in order to potentially transfer it to another provider. You also have the right to correct, block or delete this information. Revocation You may revoke your permission to store and process your information at any time. This can be achieved by termination of the user contract or deletion of your registration. Contact You will find all the above possibilities to control your data in the user area. For this and for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can always contact us via the contact options listed in the imprint. Data Protection Authority
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.sedna.de
Cookie declaration last updated on 18/10/2019 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||sedna.de||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|local_storage_support_test||twitter.com||The cookie is used in context with the local-storage function in the browser. This function allows the website to load faster by pre-loading certain procedures.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|wordpress_test_cookie||sedna.de||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Ensures visitor browsing-security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitor.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
|CookieConsentBulkSetting-#||consentcdn.cookiebot.com||Enables cookie consent across multiple websites||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|CookieConsentBulkTicket||cookiebot.com||Enables cookie consent across multiple websites||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|Identifies the visitor across devices and visits, in order to optimize the chat-box function on the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|player||vimeo.com||Saves the user’s preferences when playing embedded videos from Vimeo.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|sync_active||vimeo.com||Contains data on visitor’s video-content preferences – This allows the website to remember parameters such as preferred volume or video quality. The service is provided by Vimeo.com.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||sedna.de||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||sedna.de||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||sedna.de||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|pll_language||sedna.de||This cookie is used to determine the preferred language of the visitor and sets the language accordingly on the website, if possible.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|siqlsdb||sedna.de||Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|utsdb||sedna.de||Registers data on visitors‘ website-behaviour. This is used for internal analysis and website optimization.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|__widgetsettings||twitter.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|Collects information on user preferences and/or interaction with web-campaign content – This is used on CRM-campaign-platform used by website owners for promoting events or products.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|GPS||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|i/jot||twitter.com||Sets a unique ID for the visitor, that allows third party advertisers to target the visitor with relevant advertisement. This pairing service is provided by third party advertisement hubs, which facilitates real-time bidding for advertisers.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|lang||cdn.syndication.twimg.com||Remembers the user’s selected language version of a website||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|personalization_id||twitter.com||This cookie is set by Twitter – The cookie allows the visitor to share content from the website onto their Twitter profile.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|PREF||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.||8 months||HTTP Cookie|
|r/collect||doubleclick.net||This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behavior. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|rc::c||google.com||Used in context with video-advertisement. The cookie limits the number of times a visitor is shown the same advertisement-content. The cookie is also used to ensure relevance of the video-advertisement to the specific visitor.||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users‘ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|vuid||vimeo.com||Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-device-id||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-app||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-name||youtube.com||Stores the user’s video player preferences using embedded YouTube video||Session||HTML Local Storage|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|bounceAction||sedna.de||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|elementor||sedna.de||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|my_session||sedna.de||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|sednagmbh5498-_siqid||sedna.de||Pending||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|sednagmbh5498-_zldp||sedna.de||Pending||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|sednagmbh5498-_zldt||sedna.de||Pending||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|sessiontrack||sedna.de||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|zabHMBucket||sedna.de||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|zabUserId||sedna.de||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|zc_consent||sedna.de||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|zc_cu_exp||sedna.de||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|Pending||10 years||HTTP Cookie|
|zc_show||sedna.de||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|zc_ssid||sedna.de||Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|Pending||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|Pending||10 years||HTTP Cookie|