Media Engine SE
A high-performance media server in its own right, Media Engine SE is a scaled-down version of our more powerful Media Engine 8K. Built in house by our experts in Germany, this is a reliable and flexible option for building ambitious projects while keeping down costs.
Media Engine SE provides pristine and perfectly synchronized content playback through two frame-locked 4Kp60 DisplayPort outputs – including optimized ProRes support, API for external control and playback, and unlimited content layers. It can be upgraded with additional interfaces like network, 128 channel Dante audio or capture cards.
The same reliability
Media Engine SE comes standard with a robust server-graded power supply. Equipped with an optional Failsafe software module, it continuously monitors the health parameters of the primary and back-up Players to ensure truly continuous playback.Download Data Sheet
*Requires additional Hardware
- Two 4Kp60 frame-locked outputs
- Optional capture inputs*
- 4:2:0, 4:2:2, 4:4:4 color subsampling, 8 and 10-bit color depth
- ProRes support
- Unlimited content layers
- Multichannel audio support, up to 128 channels via Dante*
- Easily manageable, powerful content management
- API for external content playback control and external device control
- Designed and assembled in Germany
* optional expansion required