Media Engine 8K
Our exclusive high-performance, mission-critical media server has been imagined, designed, and hand-built by highly skilled professionals in Germany. Combined with our intuitive content management system, Media Engine 8K provides the power that brings ambitious, large-scale projects to life.
Dream big. Bigger still.
Supporting unlimited content layers, scalable up to 16 frame-locked and genlocked units, multichannel audio support, and fully integrated multi-viewer capabilities – the media playback setups you can realize with Media Engine 8K are as big as your imagination. Maybe even bigger.
So much versatility in one box
Media Engine 8K provides 8Kp60 content playback through 4 frame-locked 4Kp60 DisplayPort outputs or multiple 4K outputs in various configurations. Not to mention virtual displays, unlimited layers, optimized ProRes support, Playlist nesting, advertising campaign-based scheduling, slot-based scheduling. And a whole lot more.
For mission-critical set-ups
Media Engine 8K comes standard with a fully redundant power supply. Equipped with an optional Failsafe software module, it continuously monitors the health parameters of the primary and back-up Players to ensure truly continuous playback. This full redundancy, including automatic failover switching, means that you can be sure that your system is always playing back content when it needs to be.
*Requires additional Hardware
- Four 4Kp60 frame-locked outputs for true 8Kp60 media playback
- Scalable up to 16 frame-locked and genlocked units (64 4K outputs)
- Multiple real-time capture inputs
- Built-in multiviewer capabilities
- 4:2:0, 4:2:2, 4:4:4 color subsampling, 8 to 10-bit color depth
- ProRes support
- HDR Support
- H.264 and H.265 hardware decoding
- Unlimited content layers
- Multichannel audio support, up to 5 x stereo
- 128 channel Dante audio support *
- External genlock timing device for Bi-Level (Black Burtst), Tri-Level and TTL signals *
- Easily manageable, powerful content management
- API for external content playback control and external device control
- Linux OS
- Designed and assembled in Germany
New Software Options with Version 2023.
Take control of your light installation with our Light Mapper for DMX-Art-Net*. Whether with colors, gradients or videos, you can display your content on your light fixtures. Simply map content to the pixel maps of your light installation, load them as you would with a normal video, and you can create amazing mood lighting or engaging effects in no time.
Content with depth – Layer Warping
Quite literally. Lift your projects to a new level when using projection. Create as many content layers in Creator as you like, take control of each one, and project them onto objects of varying depth and complexity with our Layer Warping Option*. Every corner of your content layer can be adjusted for an optimally corrected projection. Nesting each content layer in advance gives you previously unimagined possibilities to create a set-up with a rich feeling of three dimensions.
*requires additional licensing